INSPIRE - CONNECT - IMPACT
EdTech Ireland, the innovation network for the Irish EdTech & LearnTech community building a nurturing community platform for sharing experiences, information, and support, bringing together Irish-based edtech innovators, education leaders, researchers, founders, and funders.
I was struck by the potential for higher retention using Virtual Reality for education and training. There are many new inspiring EdTech ideas that may never achieve their impact potential if they don’t find a route to adoption, sustainability and growth. At the same time, there is expertise in the sector in Ireland about teaching and learning, markets, competition, regulatory requirements and standards and we believe there is an appetite to share, so that people with good ideas are more successful.
Jonathan Dempsey, Pivotal EdTech
Members include Irish-based start-ups, scale-ups, EdTech/LearnTech founders, researchers, experienced educators, focussed on delivering EdTech solutions for learners from early learning through to higher education and the workplace.
The EdTech Ireland platform, creating a fostering ecosystem for innovation and development in education technology, working to encourage new and existing EdTech/LearnTech talent based in Ireland, and showcasing the Irish EdTech/LearnTech industry.
EdTech Ireland, through support services and in-person events, aims to -
- Connect the key players in the field of Education and Technology
- Build a Practitioner Advisory Service
- Centering the voice and experience of educators is key to world-class, inclusive innovation and design.
- Help share group experience to tackle similar problems
- Promote, highlight, develop and nurture new and existing edtech talent based in Ireland, and on the world stage.